Saturday, July 4, 2009

Listening Comprehension

Listen to these people talking about how they keep fit and do the exercise. You can read the text after you have listened to them.

Now why don't you tell us how you keep fit.
  • Do you do any sports? Do you go to the gym? How often?
  • How about your diet? Do you eat healthy food? junk food?(If you don't know the meaning of junk, type it in the dictionary box on your right and click on search).
  • How much sleep do you get every day

Click on comments and write your answer to these questions. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

4 comments:

  1. I play handball in Central Córdoba 3 times a week, but i dont go to the gym.
    About the food, i eat healthly and junk food, buy in general healthly food

    i sleep 7-8 hours every day, so i can study and be concentate..

    that's my healthly life! jeje bye bye!

    Jose Ignacio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations José on being the first to post in our blog and on your healthy lifestyle. Why don't you become a follwer of the blog so that your name appears at the top of your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t go to the gym and don’t do any sports but I like to go running sometimes.
    I eat junk food sometimes but it’s rare. Every day I eat healthy food, my mother cooking with vegetables and meat, but not much meat because it is not the best. Idon't drink alcohol and not even smoke.
    I sleep nine hours a day.


    I keep fit like this:)

    florencia sabate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Flor,
    Thanks for adding your comment here.

    ReplyDelete